I was wandering around the Bullseye web site and noticed a Tech Note update about glass compatibility. The article says that the same COE (coefficient of expansion) doesn’t necessarily mean the glass is going to be compatible. It’s good to read about this so you can get an understanding on how the author, Dan Schwoerer, owner of Bullseye Glass, explains the misconception of same COE’s being compatible. He suggests always doing a strip test with glass to make sure they are actually compatible. Things to think about…
By Cathi Milligan
- All Glass is Not Created Equal.
- Checking in With Bullseye…
- Valuable Glass Bead Making Tips and Tricks from Arrow Springs
- Intermediate Boot Camp @ Helios Glass!!
- New E-Book from Fusedglass.org – Projects Using Scrap Glass