I’m working on a project that has been a bit of a challenge and I’m getting ready to start another approach. I’m making glass for a wall sconce and had been draping the glass over to “wedges” that together formed a dome. Each half of the dome represents one of the pieces of glass for the sconce. A bit of a challenge is an understatement. Most of the time the finished dome was cracked and I did everything I could to make it work. Now I’ve made a mold of the two wedges and have a deep bowl to slump into. I’ve been told this is to be done in stages, a little at a time. Over at Creative Ceramics they have a pdf of how to do it so I thought I’d share it with all of you. Let’s hope for the best…
- 15 New Fusing Molds from Bullseye
- Fresh Saturday Glass from Bullseye
- Got a Glass Problem? Fusedglass.org to the Rescue!
- Colour de Verre Tutorial Video for Aralia Leaf Mold
- Wall Sconce Class from Helio Glass