Today was the opening day of a four day stretch for the Pasadena Bead And Design Show. If you’re in the Southern California area this is a good show to start the year with. I like going so I can see what is going on in the lampworking world, bead show wise. It’s also a great show to see many other jewelry making goodies. The show also includes finished jewelry as well as clothing and accessories and a whole bunch of workshops. Check yo see what’s still open. I saw a few bead makers and other sellers that will be heading off to Tuscon in a couple of weeks. I think I’m going to wander back over again tomorrow. You should go too.
- Glass Craft and Bead Expo in Las Vegas Starts Tomorrow!
- Bead and Gem Show Listings
- Tucson Gem Show – The Best Bead Show
- Pasadena Bead And Design Show Starts Today!
- Urban Glass – The Bead Project