A friend of mine just turned me on to a fantastic glass artist, Anja Ishording, that specializes in casting and all we can say is, “How does she do it?” You may ask that same question…or just look and enjoy. Her work has a sea form quality to it. The pieces look like they could live at a coral reef or on the bottom of the ocean. Maybe you saw it in a garden somewhere. This stuff is gorgeous. Look at the work. Learn about her. Enjoy!
By Cathi Milligan
- Pique Assiette Mosaics and Melissa Miller
- Cress Kilns – GK 1A – Drop Bottom Kiln
- Graham Caldwell…Glass Artist – This is Colossal
- Amber Cowan – Daily Art Muse (again)
- Today’s Find: Boro Flower Pendants