This tutorial is brought to you via Soda Lime Times, the cool online magazine for lampworkers and the tutorial writer Lisa Atchison. You can add CZ’s and sparkle to your beads. So cool. CZ’s look great as the centers of flowers. Lisa has put this together in an easy to follow tutorial with good advice. In the past I’ve tried to use CZ’s with not the greatest results. Now that I read her tutorial I see what I did wrong. Now if I can just find where those other CZ’s are. Time for some bling!
- Beautiful Blown Glass Flowers
- Good Advice for Selling on Etsy
- Another Mercury Glass Tutorial…Perfect for the Holidays
- New Online Bead Making E-mag – Soda Lime Times
- Photo Mosaic Tutorial from Streuter Technologies