Business doesn’t come up much in my postings but D&L Art Glass has started this series with Anne Nye and it seems like a good thing to share with all of you. I personally make art for a living…for some of you it may be a hobby, a passion, a means for extra income or your main source of income. Some of you may be contemplating taking your craft to the next level which is why I think postings like this are important. And it is coming from a glass business and a glass artist. So check out what she has to say…I hope it helps.
- Anne Nye – Selling Smart from D&L Art Glass
- Another Tutorial From Soda Lime Times – Vine Cane
- Fresh Classes at D&L Art Glass Supply
- Heller Gallery – New York City
- Updates from the GAS Newsletter…Info You Should Know