What a cool thing to make for the holidays. A snow globe with miniatures inside. I found this how-to over at SaltTree, a very cool blog. They have some cool tutorials and stuff there but this one uses glass and the end project is pretty neat. You can use any kind of miniature. The only thing holding you back is your brain…so open it up and have some fun. I think these would make some fun holiday gifts too.
- Another Mercury Glass Tutorial…Perfect for the Holidays
- Another Cool Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- D&L Art Glass Supply – Pre-Holiday Sale
- A Kiln Forming Project from Bullseye – Inline Plate
- Corning for the Holidays!