‘Tis the season. Thanks giving has passed and the shopping season has begun. One of the glass goodies I’m making for the season are ornaments…and I’m going to post tutorials for all of you so you too can make ornaments for the holiday season. This one is about glaskolbens. I call this remedial glass blowing but it is glass blowing none the less. These are German made glass cylinders with a tube attached. I found a video on YouTube made by Delphi. Very helpful. You can get the ornaments from them too…now you can blow glass!!
By Cathi Milligan
- Glass Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- More Christmas Ornaments to Make…
- Making Opalescent Glass – How it’s Made Minisode
- More Info From GAS – Resources from their Newsletter
- Corning for the Holidays!