Playing with Fire is what they’re calling the show over at the Museum of Art and Design in New York City. I love New York City…great museums and great art shows. I found the information on this show from the blog Handful of Salt. The show opened yesterday and goes on through April 3, 2013. Plenty of time to get over to the museum to check it out. Love me some fine art glass!! And this show is celebrating 50 years of studio glass! What’s not to celebrate. There are over 100 pieces in this show. Enjoy!!
- Isaiah Zagar – Master Mosaic Artist
- Soft Flex Glass Art and Bead Festival – New York City
- 60th Anniversary of Corning Museum of Glass
- Largest Permanent Chihuly Installation at Children’s Museum
- Call for Submissions – GAS Conference 2012 Toledo, OH