Over at Artisan Whimsey they were talking about decorating a glass bead. This seemed like something good to share with all of you. The last post was for the fusers so this one is for the bead makers out there. The post is by Ema Kilroy and she shows different options created by a variety of bead makers. You can decorate with stringer, murrini, shards, frit and enamels, silver glass…many options and Ema shows some lovely bead examples. The fun thing about bead making is all of the decoration possibilities!
By Cathi Milligan
- Lori and Kim and Their Murrini
- Glass Bead Making Tutorial – Making a Glass Jack Murrini bead
- Beautiful Murrini and Fusing by Milissa Montini
- Blue Bead Tutorial on Lampwork Etc…thanks Carla and Sara
- Tucson Gem Show – The Best Bead Show