Today I have a couple of posts about Bullseye. It could be like that everyday but I’ve got to talk about other things too. But today…if you’re in the Bay Area the Bullseye location up there will be hosting a talk and demonstration about printing on glass with powders by Stacy Lynn Smith. She uses screen printing to do this. Sure do wish I could get up there. It really sounds like it’s going to be a good time. And Stacy Lynn’s art is super cool so I think she really knows what she’s talking about. Check it out if you can.
By Cathi Milligan
- Artist Talk at Bullseye – Stacy Lynn Smith
- Powder Printing Class at Bullseye
- Aaron Oussoren – from Daily Art Muse
- Reactive Potential of Bullseye Glass
- Reactive Glass, Bullseye Online Education and You