Double Helix Glassworks has a new glass. Looks like a really good time. It’s called Oaxlis and it is kind of in the Helios/Notos family of Super Lusters. It’s got a green base and reduces to a lovely shiny, finish. Along with this the kind folks over at Double Helix have made their fabulous crystal clear glass, Zephyr in small 3mm rods. Almost stringer. I sure could have used some of that recently. Another special they’ve got going on are murrini deals. Good times over at Double Helix!
- Terra2 is Back at Double Helix
- New Glass from Double Helix Glassworks
- Ossa…the First Speckled Luster by Double Helix
- New Test Batch from Double Helix
- Lori and Kim and Their Murrini