Coatings by Sandberg, also known as CBS, is conducting their annual glass competition, Dichroic by Design. The deadline is approaching. It’s November 16th. Are you ready? I know I’m not. But I’m going to check out the rules and the guidelines and see if I can squeeze out a little something something for the competition. There’s some good prizes. I do love dichroic glass…and CBS does it best. It sparkles and glows and some of the designs and patterns stand on their own. You don’t need to do much to make a spectacular piece…so good.
- Enter the 2010 Dichroic by Design Contest Sponsored by Coatings by Sandberg
- 2011 Dichroic Art Contest by Coatings by Sandberg
- New Dichroic Glass Bead Contest put on by Coatings by Sandberg
- Check out the New Video at Coating by Sandberg – All about Dichroic Glass
- The History of Dichroic Glass According to Howard Sandberg