I love the adhesive products by Streuter Technologies. This is one of their fusing adhesives that you can use to create a piece like the one in this tutorial, fused glass mosaic. It’s an adhesive film that’s similar to the No Days Mosaic film.. What’s great about using something like this is that when you transfer the completed piece to the kiln you don’t have to worry about anything moving. What’s even better is that you don’t have to worry about a icky film that can sometimes form once the piece is fired. Love their products!! Love their tutorials!! Have fun!!
By Cathi Milligan
- Adhesives for Glass from Streuter Technologies
- Photo Mosaic Tutorial from Streuter Technologies
- Come to a Streuter Technologies Road Show
- No Days Road Show this Saturday at The Glass Studio
- How to Get a Better Bowl?