The Glass Quarterly Hot Sheet always has really interesting stories about interesting artists. Glass artists making fine art. Love that. So here they’re asking three questions to Wayne Strattman about what he’s up to. I love the picture of him working. So intense. And there’s a video so you can learn even more. So he’s getting ready for a museum show…he makes some really cool work that lights up. Not neon but with a feel of neon. Learn more about Wayne.
- Learn Neon in Los Angeles
- Heather Trimlett and Caitlin Hyde in Corning! A Bead Intensive…
- 21 Top Tips for Mosaic from CMA
- Field Trip off to the Museum of Glass
- Stained Glass Night Lights