There is so much information on the Bullseye Glass web site I could post something different everyday and not run out of things to talk about. I’ve mentioned reactive glass recently because Devon of Bullseye came to LA to conduct a lecture/slide show/good time about reactive glass. I love this stuff and think it adds so many options to your glass creations. Check out the charts they’ve put together with all of the colors that react whether they be sulfur based, cooper based, or lead based. What’s also very important is knowing which glasses don’t react. Very valuable information. Enjoy!!
By Cathi Milligan
- Reactive Glass, Bullseye Online Education and You
- Special Rods from Bullseye
- Get a Reaction at Vitrum Studios
- Bullseye Education Pages…Things You Need to Know About
- Fresh Fabulous Saturday Glass from Bullseye