Here’s the disclaimer…this is just a bit of shameless self promotion. Just a bit. If you read this blog regularly you know I have a store…The Glass Studio. Open 2 years as of right now! Yay! I teach fusing and glass bead making and mosaic as well as some jewelry making. I used to teach around town. That’s Southern California…well I’ve got a class coming up at The Mandrel. Two days and it’s all about Sweet Treats. If you’ve seen my cupcakes and pies and sundaes then you know what I’m talking about. And if you’re interested in learning how to make these types of beads wander over to The Mandrel’s web site and sign up for the class. It’s going to be a good time, oh yes it is…a tasty sweet good time!!
- Tasty Glass Food at Corning for the Holidays
- Tim Tate – Glass Artist…Thanks Daily Art Muse
- Glass Art Society Conference – Some Deadlines are Approaching
- Bronwen Heilman at The Mandrel – Only Two Spaces Left
- New Iridescent Effects Class at Bullseye Portland