Have you ever played with Glow Glass? It glows in the dark and is a super good time. Well they’ve got some new stuff and it 104 , so bead makers…get to it. This is the perfect type of glass for Halloween beads as well as other holiday beads. Lights out and they start a glowin’. So cool. Check out their selection. And they make Glow Glass in different COE’s so you can fuse with it or bead with it or torch with it. Good times!!
- Fresh Glow in the Dark for COE 90
- Free Lampwork Tutorial – A Snowcone Bead from SodaLime Times
- Tutorial: Turn Glass Beads into Cabochons with Glass Fusing
- Tutorial Saturday – Princess Cut Bead with a Press
- Terra2 is Back at Double Helix