I’ve written about Beads of Courage in the past think that they’re an organization that needs more and more attention. What they do for sick kids is so wonderful and every time I can be a part of something affiliated with them I’ll do it. The next event for is September 15th and for those of you that are in Southern California it’s being held at Pacific Art Glass in Gardena. Thanks to John for hosting this. And thanks for the SoCal Flamesurfers for doing their part. I’m going down for a 2 hour session of bead making…it’s for an amazing cause. Go to their site and see what they do. Then find somewhere in your area that’s putting on one of these events. Help make the kids feel better. These beads are for them!!
By Cathi Milligan
- Beads of Courage Bead Challenge
- If You Need More Glass Beads…Babe in Oakland, CA
- Beads of Courage Wins their Grant from Pepsi
- The 40 Bead Challenge from Heather Trimlett
- Soft Flex Glass Art and Bead Festival – New York City