I went looking for a tutorial to end the month and I found such a pretty one over at the site Sand & Sisal. Perfect for summer since it’s made with sea glass. And if you don’t happen to have access to sea glass you can always make your own with broken glass and a rock tumbler or etching solution. I love what a rock tumbler does to it…in about 8-12 hours. Back to the tutorial. the writer’s name is Kim and I just love this tray. Thanks Kim. She used my team colors, lime and turquoise. So good. And perfect for summer.
By Cathi Milligan
- Jonathan Fuller – Sea Glass from Daily Art Muse
- Fake Sea Glass from Instructables
- Two New Tutorials from Bead Maker Kim Neely
- Glassphemy…what would you make with broken glass?
- Fresh Fabulous Saturday Glass from Bullseye