It was such a wonderful sight seeing all of the crates of Bullseye glass sitting in the parking lot of Pacific Art Glass in Gardena. Southern California glass lovers can now restock their own shelves and in turn start making lots of great glass art. The guys had quite a bit of work ahead of them unpacking and sorting through the glass but I was informed it would all be out by today. I know that makes me happy since I picked up the last half sheet of 1827, also known as Light Amber Tint. More please!
By Cathi Milligan
- Glass Amber Marquis Bead Tutorial
- Roll ups – Glass Blowing at The Washington Glass School
- Stained Glass Night Lights
- Amber Cowan – Daily Art Muse (again)
- I’m Back…Let’s Talk Glass!! Fresh Colour de Verre Bead Mold…