Terra was Double Helix’s first striking glass color and it has many fans. It’s ability to produce rainbows of color have made it a favorite of both bead makers and bead buyers. But it disappeared for awhile and has come back in different forms with mixed results. By machine pulling Terra they can produce more consistent canes and the results will be more satisfying. I’m a huge fan of Double Helix using a quite a bit of their reducing glasses such as Aurae, Triton, Gaia, Kalypso, Clio…I could go on. I’ve played with Terra 2 but not yet Terra. Looks like I’m adding something to my list of things to do.
- New Glass at Double Helix – Clio
- New Glass from Double Helix Glassworks
- Terra2 is Back at Double Helix
- Lampwork Tutorial: Reducing Silver Glass
- Two New Tutorials from Bead Maker Kim Neely