The picture in this post kept showing up on Facebook but there wasn’t a link attached to it until today. Now that makes it easier to share with all of you. This way you can head over to that site, trendhunter.com and learn more about the stairs. The site says the creators of the stairs, ceramist Aileen Barr and mosaic artist Collette Crutcher, were inspired by a set of stairs in Rio de Janeiro. This set in San Fransisco is so beautiful and extremely inspiring. Can’t wait to check them out during my next visit to the City.
By Cathi Milligan
- Heller Gallery – New York City
- Public Glass – Hot Glass in San Francisco
- Mosaic Renaissance – Book Review
- Bel Borba – Mosaic Artist
- Contemporary Mosaic Artists Meet in So Cal