I’ve written about Linda Billet before…her work deserves writing about. I sent you all to her web site. Today I’m sending you to her blog. Blogs are cool (as you all know) since you get to hear what the artist or writer is thinking about. It’s not just pretty pictures, although there are plenty of them here. She has just finished a fresh mosaic called Mojito Mojo and it’s so cool. She combines fused elements in her mosaic work which makes everything so much more special than the average mosaic. So cool…scroll down and see the Mr. Bubbles piece as well as the Converse sneaker piece. Fantastic!!
By Cathi Milligan
- Inclusions in Your Glass…
- Mosaic in South Los Angeles
- Minimize Bubbles with Powder
- Beautiful Murrini and Fusing by Milissa Montini
- Piece by Piece Mosaic Art Exhibit