At Corning’s GlassLab they work with glass artists to expand their knowledge base with hot glass. Making Ideas is a show at their gallery, which will be running through the beginning of next year. The show has over 150 pieces and prototypes by 50 different designers. The basis for the show is not so much about these pieces displayed but the process of where they are and where they’re going. What an interesting concept and way to look at things…
By Cathi Milligan
- It’s Time to Think About Glass Craft in Las Vegas
- Kiln Cast a Glass Table…a Tutorial
- Elin Isaksson Chandelier on Bouf.com
- Newt Grover’s Art Glass, in my own backyard.
- Today’s Find: Boro Flower Pendants