Bullseye’s got a cool quick tip they’re offering up today so I thought I’d share it with you guys. It’s with gold or silver iridized glass and clear powder. The effects that are created are just lovely and super easy to achieve. In the tutorial they use leaves as stencils and even give a cool tip of putting little tape handles on the leaves to make it easier to remove and not mess up the clear powder that’s been laid down. Great quick tip. Thanks Bullseye!
By Cathi Milligan
- Minimize Bubbles with Powder
- Bullseye Quick Tip – Frit Balls
- Cool Quick Tip from Bullseye!!
- New Frit from Bullseye – Aventurine Blue!
- Blue Bead Tutorial on Lampwork Etc…thanks Carla and Sara