I got some fabulous molds from Colour de Verre and made some even more fabulous component parts for jewelry. What I love about the molds are how easy they are to use and the pendants and rings and geometric shapes are very cool. Another added bonus is that you can use some of the components for other fusing projects. It’s a win/win situation. So I got the tribal mold and the puffed pendant and the geometric mold and the nano, which makes little rings and squares. Over at the Colour de Verre web site they have great tutorials on how to use their products. Go check it out!!
- Time for Colour de Verre Molds!
- New Jewelry Mold and Web site from Colour de Verre
- More Cool Bead Molds from Colour de Verre
- New Leaf Mold Coming From Colour de Verre
- New Geometric Beads from Colour de Verre