Daily Art Muse strikes again. This time it’s Lanny Bergner a sculptor that actually works mostly with wite. But he uses glass frit colorize his pieces and they are just awesome. So that’s why he gets a big mention here. We all need to see new ways to incorporate glass in other materials. This is where true inspiration can come from. So check out the variety of his work…especially the installations!
- Lin Schorr’s Mosaic Panels – Daily Art Muse
- Jason Gamrath – Glass Artist…Daily Art Muse
- Jen Violette’s Vignettes – Thanks Daily Art Muse
- Daily Art Muse Strikes Again – Mirella Foffano’s Glass Jewelry
- Glass Stones and Branches – Bueno Glass