I found this story over at The Glass Quarterly Hot Sheet about Chinese Artist, Hu Bing’s installation over at Prow Art Space at the Flatiron Building in Manhattan. She’s using broken bottles for her installation. Te show is called “Shattered Glass Sheer Transformation” and she’s using broken bottles and resin to sculpt the piece. The art space is a new addition to the historic area of New York City.
- 50 Years of Glass at the Museum of Art and Design
- Soft Flex Glass Art and Bead Festival – New York City
- Day One at CHA – Cool Glass and Stuff for Glass
- Not Your Average Chihuly Sculpture
- Isaiah Zagar – Master Mosaic Artist