The class I took recently from Roger Thomas had us making a landscape piece with birch trees in it. We used a streaky glass by Bullseye that is clear and black. It worked really well when backed with french vanilla. Well I noticed that in this recent batch of Saturday Glass from Bullseye there’s a wispy black and white that would also work really well for birch trees. If you don’t know what Saturday Glass is, it’s glass that’s made on the factory guy’s day off. On Saturday. So they make special glass and when it’s gone it’s gone. Check out the colors they’ve made this time…
By Cathi Milligan
- More Bullseye Saturday Colors Available!
- Fresh Saturday Glass from Bullseye
- Some More Saturday Glass from Bullseye
- New Bullseye Glass Available
- Special Rods from Bullseye