The graphic artist in me really loves bringing graphics to my glass. This class over at Bullseye in Portland and in Santa Fe shows how to do it with powder glass and screens. It’s coming to the Northern California location as soon as that location of Bullseye opens (Can’t wait. I can drive there.). The class is taught by Stacy Lynn Smith. the powder is pressed through the screen and can even be done directly on kiln shelf and then fired to create wafers that can be used in other pieces. All I can say is hurry up and open Northern California and schedule this class!! I’m shouting this!!
By Cathi Milligan
- Powder Printing on Glass at Bay Area Bullseye
- Artist Talk at Bullseye – Stacy Lynn Smith
- Handful of Salt and Bullseye Glass…
- Back from Bullseye in Portland
- Minimize Bubbles with Powder