Check out the tutorial from Colour de Verre on how to use dichroic sheet to make their pendants. It’s a double firing process but you get really perfect looking pendants. The patterns line up just right and they’re simple to make. It works with all of the different molds they have like their round beads, tribals and puffed pendants. Imagine the jewelry you can make with these. Or if you’re like me you’ll also want to sell them to other jewelry makers. Whatever you decide to do you need to make these!
By Cathi Milligan
- New Jewelry Molds from Colour de Verre
- Colour de Verre Glass Jewelry Components
- Priming Advice from Colour de Verre
- Time for Colour de Verre Molds!
- More Cool Bead Molds from Colour de Verre