There’s a show out in Palm Springs that I want to check out…Swimming Pools in Southern California that’s part of the Pacific Standard Time series of shows across Southern California. So I wanted to get more information about what else was being shown at the museum and saw that they have a glass show that’s on going. Another fabulous reason for a quick jaunt out to the desert. There are pieces by Lino and Dante and Klaus as well as Larry Bell and Karen LaMonte. There are other beautiful pieces cast, blown and kiln formed. All of our favorite disciplines. Do go to the museums web site to see all the necessary information you need such as hours and admission price.
By Cathi Milligan
- Pasadena Bead And Design Show Starts Today!
- 50 Years of Glass at the Museum of Art and Design
- Dante Marioni at Bullseye Gallery
- Bullseye Gallery – Klaus Moje
- Art Glass Show at Howeeduzzit Gallery this Sunday