First off…I know D&L is a wholesaler so those of you that don’t buy wholesale my suggestion is that if you see something here you want tell the store you normally buy glass goodies from, that you want some of this stuff. But D&L has classes too so if you’re in the Denver area check out what they have to offer. So some of the items D&L are showing a fresh new slumping molds for re-purposing bottles. One is sectioned and then there’s the mold that holds three small bottles…these are pretty cool. And people love slumped bottles. I sold two in Saturday and must slump some more! They have a link to a tutorial on how to use the molds.
The classes they’re offering are one on texturing glass through kiln forming as well as a beginning fusing class. The kind of classes to get you started. Good times!
By Cathi Milligan
- Mosaic Tutorial…Let’s Make a Trivet
- Cool Classes Coming to D&L Art Glass Supply
- Instructables Tutorial – Convex Glass Tiles from Bottles
- Hot Glass Houston Makes Me Want to Go to Texas…
- What’s Happenin’ at Public Glass