Happy Boxing Day! Anyway…time for a non-Christmas ornament tutorial. Today it’s a mosaic table from Instructables. Love that sight!! It’s Starry Night and make’s a cool table. This tutorial starts by building the table that the mosaic will be applied to. You don’t necessarily need to do that but why not? Then you end up with a completely handmade piece. Not a bad thing. After you build the table then you gather up some tiles and plates and glass, some adhesive, grout and a towel or two, a sponge and all the other goodies you need to mosaic…check their lists. This is an intermediate project although if you are an ambitious beginner get right in and make that table. Send in a picture when you’re done!
- Tutorial…Glass Bubble and Tile Pendant
- Photo Mosaic Tutorial from Streuter Technologies
- Kiln Cast a Glass Table…a Tutorial
- Mosaic Tutorial…Let’s Make a Trivet
- Recycled Glass Tiles at Maryland Mosaic