Steve Immerman’s glass work is amazing. And he’s sharing some of his techniques. Strip cut construction. The results are awesome. Makes me want to run off and cut glass. And then construct with it. He takes you completely through the process including firing schedule and cold working. This is an intermediate to advanced tutorial but it gives the newbies out there something to look forward to. Let’s cut some glass!!
- Intermediate Boot Camp @ Helios Glass!!
- Glass and Metal Clay Tutorial
- The Great Glass Auction – Bay Area Glass Institue
- Book Review – The Penland Book of Glass
- Field Trip – The Institute of Mosaic Art in Oakland