I posted a mercury glass tutorial awhile back and found another one today that looks super easy and very timely for the holiday decorating season…it’s over at the Make Newsletter and looks very easy and the results are just lovely. It’s the kind of tutorial that can take a bunch of thrift store finds and turn them into pretty decorations for your holiday get togethers. They’d even make some cool gifts. And they’d look good for a Christmas or a Hannukah decoration.
- Photo Mosaic Tutorial from Streuter Technologies
- An Assortment of Glass on Glass Mosaic Tutorials!!
- Another Cool Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- DIY Snow Globe from SaltTree
- How to Dye Clear Glass Any Color – from Curbly and Craftberry Bush