Today I’m a very lucky girl. I get to test out a couple of products from the kind people over at Colour de Verre. I’ve received a simple round bead mold and some of the MR-97 spray mold release they sell. I love the convenience of this stuff! Nothing better than being able to spray on mold release and then be able to fill the mold and fire within 15-20 minutes. You do need two coatings if it’s a new mold. I love the smooth finish on the mold which in turn leaves a perfect finish on your glass pieces. I’ll have pictures tomorrow of the beads I make with the mold…this is going to be so cool!!
- Quick Follow up Post to Yesterday’s Product Review
- Merry Christmas My Glass Friends
- New Geometric Beads from Colour de Verre
- Colour de Verre Rain Forest Leaf Tutorial
- Dichroic Glass from CBS – Uroborus 104 for the Bead Maker and Crinklized Dichro