Free tutorials are always fun and here’s a cutie! It’s from Diane over at SodaLime Times, where lampworkers come to read all about it. Watch the video and learn how to make a snowcone bead. How perfect will that be to make for the holidays. And super cute too!! What’s also cool about the tutorial is that the bead maker is making the bead in the middle of the mandrel. I don’t normally do it that way but it is good to occasionally see it done. So go make a bead!
By Cathi Milligan
- Glass Bead Making Tutorial – Making a Glass Jack Murrini bead
- Peas in a Pod…an Off Mandrel Lampwork Tutorial from Soda Lime Times
- Roasting Peeps Tutorial from Soda Lime Times
- Tutorial Saturday – A Twist from Soda Lime Times
- Two New Tutorials from Bead Maker Kim Neely