One week is all it takes…and you can learn so much about glass. It’s Intermediate Boot Camp over at Helios Glass in Austin, TX. Book your week in Texas. It’s October 3-7 and you will take your kiln forming skills to a whole new level. Pattern bars and working with them…here are some the things as they describe them. Go over to their web site to find out more!!
- Understanding and adapting firing schedules
- Multiple pattern bar techniques
- Comprehensive strip construction methods
- A huge arsenal of techniques using powder and frit
- Advanced powder techniques including wafers advanced “freeze and fuse”
- Hand and machine coldworking (finishing)
- Comprehensive problem solving
- Glass Boot Camp at Helios
- Strip Cut Construction Tutorial from Steve Immerman
- Freeze and Fuse Tutorial
- Classes from Helios Glass in Austin!
- Minimize Bubbles with Powder