Imagine it’s 1974 and you’re at a party when the host brings out some cheese at the wine and cheese party and it’s on a flattened wine bottle. But wait it’s 2011 and that’s happening now!! And it’s easier than you think. If the bottle will fit in your kiln then you can slump into a cheese tray or some other cool gift item…and there are a number of web sites that will tell you exactly how to do it. Such as thebottleslumper.com or maybe glass fusing made easy. After all, the holiday season is right around the corner. There are videos out there too. Ask Mr Google, he’ll tell you!
By Cathi Milligan
- Colour de Verre Does it Again – Kiwi Leaf Mold
- Another Mercury Glass Tutorial…Perfect for the Holidays
- Cool New Mold to Make Fused Donut Beads from D&L
- Glaskolben Tutorial…Time for Christmas Ornaments
- Advanced Glass Fusing Projects from Glass Fusing Made Easy