It’s been awhile since we checked in over at the Corning Museum of Glass. They always have cool exhibits and events, so if you reside on the east coast or you’re headed that way, check it out. Some of the exhibitions currently running are Mt. Washington to Piedmont : American Glass from the gilded Age to the Roaring Twenties, or the Toots Zynsky show, or maybe go see a more science oriented exhibit, Mirror to Discovery: The 200 in. Disk and the Hale Reflecting Telescope at Palomar. And if those aren’t enough you can take a class or just watch glass blowing. And Corning, NY itself is full of other glass friendly galleries and pursuits. Hurry, before summer ends!
By Cathi Milligan
- Voices of Contemporary Glass over at The Corning Museum
- Field Trip off to the Museum of Glass
- Field Trip to Corning Museum of Glass – Happy Earth Day!
- Take a Glass Cruise…with the Corning Museum
- Piece by Piece Mosaic Art Exhibit