If you’re familiar with Toots Zynsky’s glass you’ll really enjoy watching this video. You’ll get to see her process of creating her incredible glass art. She builds her work with stringers…thin strings of glass that she pulls herself and then works together to create art that is colorful, beautiful and what looks delicate to the touch. The video even shows the shaping process…she’s in her Kevlar suit manipulating the glass just right. Just awesome!!
- Watch this Glass Blowing Video
- The Amazing Glass Work of Janis Miltenberger
- Video of Glass Art in Murano, Italy
- New Stone Age Mosaic Studio
- Check out the New Video at Coating by Sandberg – All about Dichroic Glass