If you’re in Corning or the surrounding area and want a week of bead intensiveness check this out. It’s Heather Trimlett and Caitlin Hyde and you better be ready to really learn about bead making. These ladies are truly masters at this…I’d be jealous but I’m blessed to have Heather teaching at my studio in less than two weeks. Lucky me! But lucky you if you head to Corning from May 30 – June 4. Here’s what they have to say…
Corning Museum of Glass, Corning, NY
Students will be led through image and concept development, composition, and the step-by-step process of inventing and fine-tuning individual design projects. The class will feature tips and tricks to manage the technical challenges of beadmaking. This intense workshop is perfect for brave beginners and bead artists who are ready to take the next step in their work.
No glassworking experience is required.
By Cathi Milligan
- Glass Amber Marquis Bead Tutorial
- Still Space Available in Heather and Caitlin’s Class at Corning!!
- Free Goodies from Heather Trimlett
- Methods and Ideas – Part of the New Bullseye Web Site
- Watch Heather Trimlett at Corning – Now on You Tube