This is a tutorial for those that have glass fusing experience and access to a drill press and diamond bit hole saws. But for those of you not quite there yet you have something cool to work towards. First you fuse a slab of glass with bunches of dichro in it. Oh yeah! This tutorial is from Glass Kanvas, by the way…and this lady loves dichro. what’s not to love. Follow her suggestions and you could end up with a lot of cool pendants and a great way to use your scrap dichro. Nothing goes to waste…ever!!
By Cathi Milligan
- Dichroic Box Tutorial from Colour de Verre
- New E-Book from Fusedglass.org – Projects Using Scrap Glass
- Scrap Glass Fused Project
- I’m Back…Let’s Talk Glass!! Fresh Colour de Verre Bead Mold…
- Glass Bead Making Tutorial – Adding CZ’s