I like to wander around the country via the internets checking on my favorite glass studios I’ve never been to. So today I’m in Batavia, NY visiting the OATKA Glass School web site. I instantly began drooling over some of the upcoming classes they have scheduled. How does a Pate de Verre class sound? Or maybe Imagery in Glass. And then there’s Roger Thomas’ class Thinking Painting, Using Fusing. Particular about Particulates is the most fascinating to me. It’s a six day class that uses murrine that you make and frit to do kiln casting. Be still my heart. Check out their site. It might be time for a road trip!
By Cathi Milligan
- New Classes at OATKA Glass
- St Paddy’s Day at Pacific Art Glass!!
- Fabulous Line Up of Classes at Pacific Art Glass
- Classes at Bullseye Santa Fe Now Listed
- Fall Classes Listed at Vitrum Studios