I ran into my friend Linda Shull today at the Los Angeles Bead Society show. I was vending and she was shopping. And socializing. And it looked like she was having a good time. Linda is a full time glass artist that has evolved from someone that sold parts and pieces of her fused glass to selling jewelry, watches and wearable art. Whimsical best describes most of her work, especially her Mardi Gras Princess Collection, but it’s her watches that I really love. Check out her site…you may find something you have to have. And she’ll certainly inspire you!
- Fresh Classes with Kari Minnick
- Make Your Own Glass Mobile!
- New Goodies from D&L Art Glass Supply
- Steider Studio Blog – A Fused Glass Tutorial
- Watch Heather Trimlett at Corning – Now on You Tube