Buying a new kiln is usually a big investment. Hundreds of dollars if not more. And then what? Well wander over to kilnfrog.com to get the assistance that you need. This is a web site created by Gail over at Wired Designs Studio and it’s full of information that will help you make the right decision about what kind of kiln to buy that will best suit your needs. What do you need to fire? Glass, metal clay…large pieces? What are you electrical restrictions? They can help you with all these questions…check them out!!
By Cathi Milligan
- Glass and Metal Clay Tutorial
- Kiln Info You Should Know
- The Cost of Running Your Kiln from the Glass Community
- How to Get a Better Bowl?
- Glass Fusing Tutorial: Wire Mesh Melt