This project uses Color de Verre reusable molds and looks oh so very easy. All you need are the molds, some glass, including some scrap dichro and your kiln. You’ll make a glass box with a lid that’s very pretty with a sparkle from the dichro you’ll use. And you don’t need that much. There are a bunch of cool projects over at Color de Verre’s web site and you should check out all of their molds too. There are a lot of different options and who doesn’t love that…glass goodies!!
By Cathi Milligan
- Colour de Verre Workshops at D&L Art Glass Supply
- New Jewelry Molds from Colour de Verre
- More Cool Bead Molds from Colour de Verre
- Colour de Verre Glass Jewelry Components
- Cool Colour de Verre Lighting Projects!