I wandering around the Ed Hoy web site. They sell everything you could ever to need to work with glass. Things you didn’t even know you needed. Their catalog is one of the most extensive I think I’ve ever seen. And then there’s information too. I found a page talking about fusing with a ceramic kiln. And you know it’s possible…they tell you all about it. So if you have a ceramic kiln that you’d like to fuse in check out this page. Maybe you know someone that has one they don’t know what to do with. It could soon be yours and you could be fusing away with it. There are a few things you need to be aware of and they spell these things out. So as long as the kiln doesn’t have a kiln sitter you should be good to go.
- Kiln Info You Should Know
- Kiln Forming – Things You Need to Know
- Call For Entries – E-Merge 2010/Bullseye Glass
- Checking in With Bullseye…
- Recycled Glass Pendants from Ginko Glass